Join Our Team
Experienced professional or recent graduate?
- Explore career opportunities that fit your dreams and ambitions.
- We support hybrid flexible working models for all positions.
- Harness our tech, our teams, our culture, and your ambition and talents.
- Solve the major organizational challenges of some of the largest enterprises in the world!
Current Open Positions
We are looking for an amazing writer who can translate unique technical capabilities into compelling business value. As a prolific and talented content creator you will write and produce various types of downloadable content and blogs to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and ultimately, leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and proven writing skills.
Our edgeCore™ cloud-ready platform connects customer’s existing systems and new digital innovations to speed operations, meet goals, and create a competitive advantage. To drive and support our growth endeavors, we need a writer to tell our story across all mediums to drive new customer acquisition and growth within accounts.
• Communicate with teams and create multiple high value marketing pieces each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
• Grow our subscriber and follower base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
• Write and edit SEO-driven copy for blog posts, email, white papers, sales collateral, landing pages, customer case studies, and various content needs
• Collaborate with multiple teams (product, marketing, and sales) to support our brand
• Develop content with consistent information architecture, style, voice, and tone
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks and verticals to spread both our brand and our unique capabilities in various vertical markets
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
• Brainstorm new and creative media campaigns with other members of the sales and marketing team
• Provide thought leadership and perspective for product positioning where appropriate
• Self-motivated – must not wait for “marching orders”
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions and frame creative arguments
• Proven working experience in technical writing with an illustrative portfolio of previous work
• Hands-on experience with multiple marketing outreach techniques (custom emails, social messaging, etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary (focus on software terminology)
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing pieces that engage, inform, and motivate
• Able to effectively interview team members to extract and document compelling use cases and competitive advantages that will engage prospects.
• Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment
This position is an individual contributor backed by Digital Marketing Manager and Content agency. You will have the opportunity to direct and articulate our marketing message while being exposed to other aspects of the sales and marketing execution.
Position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
For consideration, please email your resume with the subject line “Content Writer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
edgeTI is looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you must be very self-motivated to succeed. Ideal candidates will not wait for “marching orders” on day-to-day tasks. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential customers and qualify them correctly before handing off to the edgeTI Sales Team. If you are self-motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to edgeTI long-term business growth.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
• Contact prospects through cold calls, email, social messaging, etc.
• Present company slide deck to potential customers.
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate edgeTI use cases/solutions.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in target markets.
• Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and members of the edgeTI Sales Team.
• Report to the Business Development Manager on weekly results.
• Self-motivated – must not wait for “marching orders.”
• Lateral and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold calls, custom emails, and social messaging).
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
• Experience with CRM software (like HubSpot).
For consideration, please email your resume with the subject line “Business Development Representative” to email@example.com, and please also include your LinkedIn profile ID
The Territory Account Manager will be responsible for selling edgeCore™ software, establishing and maintaining a relationship with accounts, and managing records in our SFA system. The market focus for this position will primarily be North American service providers, enterprises, and financial companies. This will be a full-time position with a base salary plus commissions. Skills required and desired for this position include:
• Proven past success in the field of enterprise software sales
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales
• Must be able to work efficiently and consistently with HubSpot CRM
• Knowledge of network management/OSS/BSS tools and security tools is preferred
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a good listener and have superior interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with the ability to build relationships, communicate product knowledge, and close deals quickly
• Ability to solve problems with critical thinking, judgement, and strong decision-making skills
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization
For consideration, please email your resume with the subject line “Territory Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org and please also include your LinkedIn profile ID
Responsible for analyzing customer requirements, specifications, tools, and environments for the purpose of successfully delivering our visualization and tool integration platforms, edgeCore™, AppBoard and enPortal. Performs or assists customers and business partners with product implementation and solutions development. Provides creative solutions for integration with a wide variety of tools and data sources. Provides general guidance to the product management and development teams, and acts as a Level 2 escalation point for the Support team as needed for project-related tickets. Acts as a technical representative of the company and must be able to build confidence and trust with customers. Skills required and desired for this position include:
• In-depth knowledge and experience of advanced SQL and skills for data transformation and consumption
• Strong knowledge in Relational Database concepts, Entity Relation Diagrams, normalization and denormalization concepts.
• Strong REST and SOAP API expertise and experience. Experience using APIs created by application vendors.
• Knowledge of data extract techniques from various sources like JSON, XML (XSLT, XPath, JSONPath), CSV files
• Experience in implementing the complex business rules by creating transformations, reusable code and developing complex mappings and procedures.
• Experience in performance tuning of data retrieval and transformations, error handling and troubleshooting.
• Experience using user management, create user groups, users and managed users by setting up their privileges and profiles in various tools
• Knowledge and experience in data and systems integration
• Exposure to and experience with Operations Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) vendors applications and data in Business Service Management (BSM), Network Operations Centers (NOC), and Security Operations Centers (SOC) space (BMC, CA, HP, IBM, ServiceNow, Splunk and others). Familiarity with performance, systems, and business service management platforms
• Knowledge working with various Visualization types and mapping data structures into compatible Visualization formats
• Authentication Technology/Protocol (OAUTH, HTTP/S, Kerberos, webservice APIs)
• Capture tools (fiddler, wireshark, or similar)
• Broad system and networking skills (particularly in Linux/Unix and also Windows, VPN environment set up, hosted environment AWS, Rackspace, Docker)
• Strong information analysis and presentation skills
• Security clearance is a plus
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is highly desired
For consideration, please email your resume with the subject line “Professional Services Engineer” to email@example.com, please include your LinkedIn page ID as well.