join us today
the right place for You
Edge Technologies, the foremost expert in visualizing and empowering real-time operations, builds Single-Point-of-Control software that enables large enterprises, service providers, and governments to rapidly coordinate and execute informed decisions based on “the full story.” Our edgeCore™ cloud-ready platform connects a customer’s existing systems and disparate data stores, providing unparalleled observability to speed operations, meet goals, create competitive advantage and accelerate digital transformation.
Current job opportunities
become A Part of edgeTI
Edge Technologies is looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you must be very self-motivated to succeed. Ideal candidates will not wait for “marching orders” on day-to-day tasks. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential customers and qualify them correctly before handing off to the Edge Sales Team. If you are self-motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to Edge Technologies’ long-term business growth.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
• Contact prospects through cold calls, email, social messaging, etc.
• Present company slide deck to potential customers.
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate Edge use cases/solutions.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in target markets.
• Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and members of the Edge Sales Team.
• Report to the Business Development Manager on weekly results.
• Self-motivated – must not wait for “marching orders.”
• Lateral and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold calls, custom emails, and social messaging).
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
• Experience with CRM software (like HubSpot).
For consideration, please email your resume with the subject line “Business Development Representative” to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please also include your LinkedIn profile ID
The Territory Account Manager will be responsible for selling Edge Technologies’ software, establishing and maintaining a relationship with accounts, and managing records in our SFA system. The market focus for this position will primarily be North American service providers, enterprises, and financial companies. This will be a full-time position with a base salary plus commissions. Skills required and desired for this position include:
• Proven past success in the field of enterprise software sales
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales
• Must be able to work efficiently and consistently with HubSpot CRM
• Knowledge of network management/OSS/BSS tools and security tools is preferred
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a good listener and have superior interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with the ability to build relationships, communicate product knowledge, and close deals quickly
• Ability to solve problems with critical thinking, judgement, and strong decision-making skills
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization
For consideration, please email your resume with the subject line “Territory Manager” to email@example.com and please also include your LinkedIn profile ID
Responsible for analyzing customer requirements, specifications, tools, and environments for the purpose of successfully delivering our visualization and tool integration platforms, edgeSuite, AppBoard and enPortal. Performs or assists customers and business partners with product implementation and solutions development. Provides creative solutions for integration with a wide variety of tools and data sources. Provides general guidance to the product management and development teams, and acts as a Level 2 escalation point for the Support team as needed for project-related tickets. Acts as a technical representative of the company and must be able to build confidence and trust with customers. Skills required and desired for this position include:
• In-depth knowledge and experience of advanced SQL and skills for data transformation and consumption
• Strong knowledge in Relational Database concepts, Entity Relation Diagrams, normalization and denormalization concepts.
• Strong REST and SOAP API expertise and experience. Experience using APIs created by application vendors.
• Knowledge of data extract techniques from various sources like JSON, XML (XSLT, XPath, JSONPath), CSV files
• Experience in implementing the complex business rules by creating transformations, reusable code and developing complex mappings and procedures.
• Experience in performance tuning of data retrieval and transformations, error handling and troubleshooting.
• Experience using user management, create user groups, users and managed users by setting up their privileges and profiles in various tools
• Knowledge and experience in data and systems integration
• Exposure to and experience with Operations Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) vendors applications and data in Business Service Management (BSM), Network Operations Centers (NOC), and Security Operations Centers (SOC) space (BMC, CA, HP, IBM, ServiceNow, Splunk and others). Familiarity with performance, systems, and business service management platforms
• Knowledge working with various Visualization types and mapping data structures into compatible Visualization formats
• Authentication Technology/Protocol (OAUTH, HTTP/S, Kerberos, webservice APIs)
• Capture tools (fiddler, wireshark, or similar)
• Broad system and networking skills (particularly in Linux/Unix and also Windows, VPN environment set up, hosted environment AWS, Rackspace, Docker)
• Strong information analysis and presentation skills
• Security clearance is a plus
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is highly desired
For consideration, please email your resume with the subject line “Professional Services Engineer” to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your LinkedIn page ID as well.